TestimonialsWhat people are saying about the Trang Dunlap Group
Trang came highly recommended from a close family friend and selecting her as our real estate agent was one the BEST DECISIONS I have ever made in my life...Michael G.
My husband and I can not thank you enough for all your help and hard work, in assisting us, with the purchase of our new home! ...Researching city and building permits, following up with inspectors, and having great negotiating skills, all added to your value as a top real-estate.Danielle A.
Our home search took over a year and during that time we worked with several Real Estate agents, but we weren't happy with the help we were getting until we started working with Trang... She negotiated a great deal for us and made sure the escrow process went through without a single problem. We never thought buying a home could be so easy, but that's the benefit of having a true professional on your side!Deb K.
We are really happy with Trang's service. Trang recommended remodel options before we sold our home in order to increase the value and the sell-ability. She managed all the contractors and got the job finished really quickly. I feel the service that Trang provides is above and beyond what other Realtors offer, and directly related to a higher net profit on the sale of our home. Highly recommended!Saroj S
Trang is an excellent agent!! We interviewed a few agents and she is the best! She is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and well connected with others in the industry. She came well prepared and we picked her even other agents offer rebate. I felt I could trust her and knew she was working to get the best deal for me. After only a week, our condo was staged, listed, did the open house and we had a few offers. She is really that efficient. We really can’t be happier. We will definitely recommend her service to our friends.Dorothy T
I hired Trang for both selling my house and buying one on east bay. And we could not have been happier with her services. To keep it short, I would highlight reasons we liked her and think that she deserves 5 star: I hired Trang for both selling my house and buying one on east bay. And we could not have been happier with her services. To keep it short, I would highlight reasons we liked her and think that she deserves 5 star:Mukesh K
- She is aggressive.. not on you but for you. I always found her to be fighting for what was good for me - both as seller and buyer
- She is very accommodating. I was super impressed when she would highlight goodness of an element of a house she is showing us, but as soon as we mentioned some negative aspect of that element, she would immediately change her stance to align with ours instead of pushing her pov. That was really appreciated... and make us think that she was on our side rather than pushing a deal
- She knows her stuff.. before we could say that we might be interested a certain house, she would have all comps and other data ready for us
- She never pushed for a timeline and allowed us to take as long as we wanted. I was uber busy with various things happening in life at the time and didn't have a lot of time.. but she never pushed for a decision unless we were ready
- During sale, she provided so many good tips that when designer came to stage the house, there was barely anything left to do
- She was diligent to create a list of offers, their status in terms of financial standings and whole lot other items in XLS before EOD and sent it to us (while we were away on international trip!)
Trang have very strong knowledge of the real estate market in the Bay area. She also has the right connections to help prepare my house for sale. Furthermore, she has a good project timeline that helped keep me on track and informed of the next steps.Jeralyn Q
Hard working, honest, proactive, fast-paced, knowledgeable, and friendly - this was my overall impression of Trang. I highly appreciated her service in helping me sell my home in Pleasanton. As this was my first time to sell a house, I really needed a lot of hand holding. Trang walked me through the entire process and patiently answered all my questions. Further, as I am based in China, she did all the local paperwork, picked out all the renovations with her great sense of style and local market needs, and organized everything for me locally without me needing to worry about it at all. Her guidance was perfect and her service was excellent. I recommend her in the highest regard.Michael B
Trang was great! She helped with remodeling, landscaping and staging. Everything was perfect for us to get on the market. She knows the market in our area and was accurate with our sale price. After our initial open house we were in contract within a week. She was able to secure a solid buyer and we closed within 2 weeks. I recommend her to all my friends and family looking to buy or sell.Jimmy K
Trang is one of the few Realtors who would do everything in her power to get the party she represents the BEST deal. If you want knowledgeable and goal-oriented licensee she is the right one for you!Loida K
Ambili and I would like to thank you for all your hard work towards helping us sell our home in San Ramon at an excellent price. You were very meticulous in making sure all aspects of putting the home in the market, open house and scheduling the home viewings went smoothly. I will highly recommend you to any of my friends or colleagues in the area who is looking for a real estate agent.Ambili and Rajiv