Because I am connected to real-time MLS Data, before I can show you pictures, final sales and information for sold and pending listings, my MLS data providers require the acknowledgement that you are considering becoming a client of mine. Therefore, I am consulting you with a "Virtual Office Website".
After you register to get all the details for past sales, you have no obligation to work with a me, and can use the information provided by this website to make purchase or sales decisions with any real estate agent you choose to work with. Terms of Service
Additional benefits: Saved Searches, Listing notifications, Real-time market updates, and this message will disappear.
Spectacular 2 Bedrooms Condo with Views in Rincon Hill South Beach!
Spectacular 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at the Lansing, a boutique building located on Rincon Hill, South Beach. Well appointed unit with fabulous floor plan. Wide entry foyer with great lighting. Open living and dining area with gorgeous chandelier adjoining the large kitchen. Great for entertaining guests. The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with European Studio Becker cabinetry, granite countertops, island, gas stove and stainless steel appliances. There is a wine storage cabinet with secured lock. A dedicated office area in the hallway. The master suite is spacious, custom built closet systems, access to balcony, double sink vanity, soaking tub and separate shower. The 2nd bedroom has a walk in closet with built in closet system, sitting area and juliet balcony. Double sink vanity & shower over tub in the 2nd bathroom. Stunning city views from all the rooms. Beautiful hardwood floor. Washer & dryer in unit. Additional storage unit on the same floor & 1 deeded parking in garage. Building features a stunning lobby, expansive rooftop deck with built in BBQ, herb planter boxes, lemon trees, a gym & stunning views of downtown, city lights, water and part of AT&T park.
- 2 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
- 1,167 Approx. Square Feet of Living Space
- Built in 2006
- 1 Parking Space in Garage
- In Unit Laundry
- Central A/C & Heating
- Storage Unit on the Same Floor
- Gourmet Kitchen with Island, Stainless Steel Appliances & Gas Stove
- Custom Built Wine Storage Cabinet with Lock
- Master Suite with Balcony, Walk in Closet, Soaking Tub, Separate Shower and Double Sink Vanity
- Dedicated Office Area
- Views of City Lights From All Rooms
- Hardwood Floor
- HOA Due $828.47/Mon: Include Secured Building, Professional Management, Water, Trash, Exterior Maintenance and Building Insurance. Building Amenities include Secured Lobby, Mail Room, Roof Decks with BBQ, Herb Garden, Sun Deck area, Gym, Secured Garage & Storage Rooms.
- Pet Friendly & Rent Allows. See CC&R for rules.
Click on a link below to view all available documents related to this property.