Because I am connected to real-time MLS Data, before I can show you pictures, final sales and information for sold and pending listings, my MLS data providers require the acknowledgement that you are considering becoming a client of mine. Therefore, I am consulting you with a "Virtual Office Website".
After you register to get all the details for past sales, you have no obligation to work with a me, and can use the information provided by this website to make purchase or sales decisions with any real estate agent you choose to work with. Terms of Service
Additional benefits: Saved Searches, Listing notifications, Real-time market updates, and this message will disappear.
Beautiful Home in Woodlands Northgate!
Located in the highly sought after Woodlands Northgate neighborhood with great schools, close to shopping, hiking and biking trails, BART, Mt Diablo & medical center. Home sits on a large private lot & in coveted cul-de-sac location. Features vaulted ceilings in the beautiful living room with built-in shelves around the cozy fireplace. The formal dining room has access to back deck, easy to entertain. Updated kitchen w/granite counters, gas cooktop, plenty of working surface/eat in area, great storage, open to family room & backyard. There is a breakfast nook area. Spacious family room with adjoining office & a remodeled half bath. Upper level offers 3 beds, a hallway bathroom, a master suite w/walking closet, updated master bath w/double sink vanity & a shower. New recessed light & paint. Hardwood flooring throughout. A special feature of this home is the large private backyard w/tall privacy hedges, grassy areas for kids or pets to play & a pool to swim in. The pool is located on the side of the house. Many extras include dual paned windows, central heat/air, whole house fan, planter beds & large storage shed. Appliances are included.
- 4 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms almost 2000 SQFT
- 10,000 SQFT level lot in a cul-de-sac
- Spacious Formal Living Room, Dining and Family Room
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Vaulted Ceilings in Living, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Large Remodeled Kitchen and Baths
- Family Room Great for Entertaining
- Separate Office Area with Built in Desk
- Master Suite with Walk in Closet, Double Sink Vanity & Shower
- Central Heat/Air & Wholehouse Fan
- Double Paned Windows
- Attached 2 Car Garage
- Private Backyard with Pool
- Large Deck, Patio & Lawn area for many fun gatherings
- Planter Beds and Large Storage Shed
- Nearby Groceries: Nob Hills Food (0.5 mile) , Trader Joe's (0.8 mile) & Whole Foods (0.9 mile)
- Citrus Market Place Shopping Plaza is 0.7 mile away with restaurants, cafe, haircut, beauty store, post office, gym etc.
- Nearby Parks to name a few: Ygnacio Valley Park, Ygnacio Valley Park, Heather Farm Park, Mount Diablo State Park
- Swimming Pools: Ygnacio Wood Swim Club, Vista Diablo Cabana Club, Clarke Memorial Swim Center
- Trails: Ygnacio Canal Trail (0.2 mile), Mount Diablo State Park, Diablo Foothills Regional Park, Shell Ridge Open Space
INFO FOR COMMUTERS:
- 3.4 miles or 7 minutes drive to Pleasant Hill BART
- Bus to BART on Treat Blvd & Oak Grove Rd
- 4.5 miles or 10 minutes drive to Walnut Creek BART
- 4.3 miles to Downtown Walnut Creek
- 29 miles to Downtown San Francisco
- 40 miles to SF airport and 30 miles to Oakland Airport
Click on a link below to view all available documents related to this property.
3275 Peachwillow Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
2775 Cedro Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
425 Castle Rock Road, Walnut Creek, CA 94598