Login to get all the details for Sold and Pending Homes
Because I am connected to real-time MLS Data, before I can show you pictures, final sales and information for sold and pending listings, my MLS data providers require the acknowledgement that you are considering becoming a client of mine. Therefore, I am consulting you with a "Virtual Office Website".
After you register to get all the details for past sales, you have no obligation to work with a me, and can use the information provided by this website to make purchase or sales decisions with any real estate agent you choose to work with. Terms of Service
Additional benefits: Saved Searches, Listing notifications, Real-time market updates, and this message will disappear.
198 Avocet Way, San Francisco CA, 94124
Modern Townhouse Direction: Put 555 Innes Ave on GPS, this property is across the street.
THE TOWNHOME OF TIDES
****Directions: Put 555 Innes Ave on GPS. We're across the street corner of Avocet & Innes*****
Designed by Berkeley’s Kava Massih Architects, this modern and classic London-style 3 level townhouse located in the center of the San Francisco Shipyard, a revitalized waterfront neighborhood with a bold new vision. Corner building with stepped design creates intimate spaces along a central lane and view corridor of the San Francisco Bay.
Home features a private attached garage and backyard with locally curated landscaping. Convenient first floor bedroom perfect for guests. Smart home living with Nest thermostats, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors and Dropcam. Sustainable Plyboo wire-brushed hardwood flooring with light finishes. Generous living space with open floor plan and expansive deck for relaxing & recharging. A chef’s dream kitchen equipped with modern Barbosa cabinetry, warm Caesarstone countertops with mosaic tile backsplash, stainless steel Bosch appliances including gas range, dishwasher & refrigerator, generous storage and an island for prepping or entertaining. Upper level offers a master suite with a walk-in closet. Bathrooms feature tiled shower and tub, Slek Barbosa cabinets paired with lustrous Porcelanosa floors and elegant quartz countertops with undermount sink.
- HOA $265/mon for exterior maintenance, trash, building insurance and professional management
- Community parks, art, playground, waterfront, Storehouse, Dropcam and security guard
- Free Shuttle for residents that stop at Caltrain, BART, Downtown SF, Dogpatch, SOMA, Mission Bay & MUNI
- Just minutes from Third Street, DogPatch, 280-101 freeways and SFO
THE SAN FRANCISCO SHIPYARD
This mixed-use community will offer the convenience and luxury that is perfect for anyone looking for Bay Area living.A holistic community of parks, playground, waterfront, dining and retail - all integrated into the San Francisco cityscape. This 20-year real estate venture is creating a vibrant new community on the shores of the San Francisco Bay. Situated 15 minutes from downtown and only 45 minutes north from the bustling Silicon Valley. A 775-acre master-planned project expanding from the Bayview Hunters Point to Candlestick Park will have approximately 12,000 homes, 350 acres of public space, 1 million square feet of retail, and over 4 million square feet of planned office and research and development space.
- Three bedrooms and 2.5 bath townhouse on a quiet London style mews
- Private garage with interior entrance
- Corner Home with tons of windows and natural light
- Smart home living with Nest thermostats, Nest smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and Dropcam at primary entry door
- Sustainable Plyboo wire-brushed hardwood flooring with light finishes
- Generous living space with open floor plan
- Modern Barbosa cabinetry with rich finishes and generous storage
- Warm Caesarstone kitchen countertops with mosaic tile backsplash
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances, including gas range, range hood, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Sleek Barbosa cabinets paired with lustrous Porcelanosa floors
- Elegant quartz countertops with undermount sink
- Tiled shower and tub with striking accent tile in master bathroom
- Private backyards with locally curated landscaping
- Expansive deck for relaxing and recharging
- Proximity to community outdoor spaces featuring Bay Views
Property Documents and Reports
Click on a link below to view all available documents related to this property.
School and neighborhood
350 Harbor Road, San Francisco, CA 94124
350 Girard Street, San Francisco, CA 94134
400 Mansell Street, San Francisco, CA 94134